How do glass greenhouse cope with snow weather?
Improper management will lead to lose of yield or even damage of crops, so what should be done to deal with the snow in winter?
1. Strengthen the key parts of the greenhouse glass to prevent the collapse due to heavy snow.
2. Remove the snow in time to reduce the load.
3. Add extra film to keep warmth before the snow coming.
4. Take measures to have more lights, for example using artificial lights.
5. Control humidity. Clear the snow around the greenhouse in time to ensure smooth drainage.
6. Prevent crop diseases. Leaf disea